Kinetic Physical Therapy
Kinetic Physical Therapy is a concierge physical therapy practice that provides one-on-one care for one hour to its clients at 4FortyFitness. This model allows the patient to receive the therapist’s undivided attention to attain maximal results.
Kinetic Physical Therapy utilizes a movement-based approach to provide comprehensive care for a myriad of conditions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Musculoskeletal pain: shoulder, neck, back, hip, knee, ankle
- Post-surgical rehabilitation, including spinal, shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle surgeries, and total joint replacements
- Pregnancy-related back and hip pain
- Overuse-related injuries, such as tennis elbow
- Sports and performance injuries
Kinetic Physical Therapy can provide physical therapy services without a prescription from a physician. Appointments may be scheduled online (www.kineticpt-br.com) or by calling 225.286.3000.